Sunday, November 28, 2010

Politician Hate

Hey everybody. Just got back from Mexico. sorry about not posting anything but wi-fi is ridiculously expensive in those resorts. Anyway, I'm back and I'll be churning out some great new blogs for you this week. For instance, I recently finished Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" so I shall be writing a blog or two on it and its comparisons to other Orwellian dystopia futures. I will include "1984", "V for Vendetta" (movie only), "Equilibrium" (underrated movie starring Christian Bale), and perhaps a few others. If you'd suggest a few to me I'd greatly appreciate it.
In the meantime, have some politician hate pictures.
Yes, they're all copied straight from pundit kitchen. But they seem like the sort of thing you guys would appreciate. Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. everything in mexico is expensive. and pesos are like pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ That's right, Mexico is a shit sticked with a rod because of political issues are managed with African-like ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, let's see that churning in action

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn those are great :D and true :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing is like it was originally ment to be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Politicians eh, what can you do with them...

    ReplyDelete