- Equality for everybody > individual freedoms
- Focus on laborers rather than employers
- Less emphasis on organized religion, more on Scientific progress
- Homeless and Criminals are downtrodden victims of society
- Theistic, Organized Religion important for everyday life
- Homeless and Criminals have no work ethic, chose their path
- Generally more popular in Rural areas
- An Employer is more important ultimately than an Employee
- Multiculturalism is betrayal of the homeland
- Emphasis on the Necessity of war
Note that these may focus on American Left/Right wing politics, but they also apply worldwide.
I'm personally mostly on the left side of the spectrum, but almost nobody fully agrees with everything their side stands for. I certainly don't.